What you are and how you make it is based on the quality of the decisions you make.
Critical Thinking is a lifetime skill ,and it is part of our everyday thinking process even if we don’t notice it. Critical Thinking is not about to make the perfect choice, it is important to improve our chances to make the best decision by thinking in a reflective and reasonable way.
There are different methods to improve this basic skill that could improve your life decisions and change your thinking process.
5 TIPS TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR CRITICAL THINKING :
- Formulate the question : define your scope and ask clear and significant questions.
- Gather information : assess and evaluate your information.
- Apply the information : consider the approach to use based on different situations.
- Consider the implications : take your time and evaluate the pros and cons of your decision
- Explore other points of views : Confront yourself with other people and consider the alternatives to make more informed decisions.